[Loch-Ruadh] New to list

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Nov 14 06:50:10 PST 2003

Welcome!

Caelin

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Terry Sikes
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 11:44 PM
To: Canton of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc.
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] New to list

Greetings,

My name is Terrence and I recently got on this list.  I am presently
living in Bradleah (Wichita Falls), but will be moving to Arlington in
January.  I had the pleasure of attending the symposium last month and
meeting a few of you, so I thought I might listen in for a while before
I move to your area.

I have been going to SCA events for about a year, only a few months of
that actively.  I haven't done much fighting yet, but do some archery
and enjoy carving and woodwork.

Just thought I would introduce myself and say hi.  Be seeing you.

Terrence of the Syke