[Loch-Ruadh] New to list

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Nov 14 08:35:27 PST 2003

Greetings Terrence!

We look forward to your arrival in January and bid you a warm welcome. Loch Ruadh and Elfsea are full of activities and friendly folk who will be happy to help you find your way. Your message indicates a possible fighting interest. If chivalric (heavy) fighting has peaked your interest, then Lord Alaric Morganygg is the man to see (Knight Marshal) in Loch Ruadh. If Elfsea's Arlington practice proves convenient, know that I currently have Elfsea's heavy loaner armor and will be happy to help you get started. Laird Caerell MacDomnaill (Loch Ruadh) and Lord Dirk the Just (Elfsea) are our Rapier Marshals and can assist you regarding all things rapier. And there are several archers, and some woodworkers in the area too, who I'm sure will be glad to help you continue in those endeavors. Here's to a pleasant move and be sure to let us know when you are ready for more specific information (meeting times, locations, etc.) We look forward to welcoming you in person!

HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea