[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:59:30 PDT 2003

Greetings Good Gentles!

Please remember that the passing of the cloak has been bumped to NEXT week
to avoid competion with 3 Queens.

Wiley has set the theme of monsters, creatures and other scary things and
stories and he has said that we may do the monsters' view of things.  It
promises to be a fun night.

Please bring bardic things, a chair, food to share and your favorite
beverage.

After due consideration and discussion, Tarkus and I have decided to allow
children back at bardic, UNDER ONE CONDITION.  NO CHILD WILL BE ALLOWED IN
THE HOUSE, UNACCOMPANIED.  If they must use the bathroom, escort them.  This
has become necessary, since some of our children do not seem to understand
that this is not THEIR home and they may not do as they wish, in this house.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820, in Ft. Worth, and exit
at Craig St.  Go approx. 6 blocks East to Hunter, make a left turn, and go
North to the end of the block, to the "T".   There will be a banner and a
lantern on the porch of 6801 Beaty St.  If you get lost, call us at
817-492-9246 and we will guide you here.

We are looking forward to seeing you here.   BTW, if anyone has Rosamunde's
email address, please forward this to her, so she doesn't arrive tomorrow
night.  Thanks.

Ly Gwenllian and Ld Tarkus