[Loch-Ruadh] FAS dessert list

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Oct 4 13:57:58 PDT 2003

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Varner" <dkv250 at msn.com>
To: <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 10:18 AM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] FAS dessert list

Greetings!

As discussed at Populace, I'm starting this list to see what we'll have
and
how the contributions will be transported to the site. So if you'll
respond
with what dessert you'll be contributing, if it will be accompanied by a
serving dish or not (please label serving dishes for ready return), and
if
you will be attending the symposium. If you are not attending, we will
need
to make arrangements to gather up your contribution. We are also in need
of
lemonade if you would like to donate a drink rather than baked goods.

Dessert name                       server provided
attending FAS
                                               yes/no
           yes/no
Brownies
Yes, I will be there and yes I can be called a server among other things
:)

Dana

Catrin ferch Rhys
LR MoAS