[Loch-Ruadh] Directions to Armand & Ameline's

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Oct 6 08:06:51 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Elfsea's business meetings for October 6, November 3, and December 1, 2003 will begin at 7pm at our home located at:

1000 Choke Cherry Ln.
Crowley, TX 76036

in the Deer Creek Estates addition. Directions are:

>From Ft. Worth/Arlington:
Make your way to I-20 and I35W.
Head south on I35W.
Take the Crowley/Rendon Rd exit (also known as FM 1187) and turn right (west) onto 1187.
Travel west on 1187 (through it's detoured path) to the first light, which is FM 731 (S. Crowley Rd.) There is a McDonald's at that intersection.
Turn left (south) on FM 731.
You will pass through 2 lights on FM 731. (The 1st is in front of the Albertsons & Elementary School, the 2nd is at Renfro.)
Passed the lights, take the first left (turn east) at the entrance to Deer Creek Estates. (You will have just passed a Kroger on your right.)
Once inside Deer Creek Estates, turn at the 2nd left (Choke Cherry), and follow it around to 1000 Choke Cherry. The street name changes to Whitetail Deer Ln if you pass our house.
(It's not nearly as complicated as these directions appear.)

>From Burleson & points south:
Travel north on I35W
Take the Alsbury Exit and turn left (west) on Alsbury.
Turn right (north) on Renfro.
Turn left (south) on FM 731 (S.Crowley Rd)
Take the first left (turn east) at the entrance to Deer Creek Estates. (You will have just passed a Kroger on your right.)
Once inside Deer Creek Estates, turn at the 2nd left (Choke Cherry), and follow it around to 1000 Choke Cherry. The street name changes to Whitetail Deer Ln if you pass our house.

Feel free to call 817-447-3636 if you need further directions.
The links below will take you to a web-based interactive map and/or directions:

Map of 1000 Choke Cherry Ln
Crowley, TX 76036-3910

Directions to 1000 Choke Cherry Ln
Crowley, TX 76036-3910

Seating for 15 to 20 is available. So unless you arrive early, you might want to bring a chair. See you at the business meeting!

In the service of Kingdom, Crown & Barony, I remain,
Baron Dragonetti