[Loch-Ruadh] FAS dessert list

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Oct 6 15:16:25 PDT 2003

Black Pudding cookies  and Yes

Ceatta

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Varner
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 10:18 AM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] FAS dessert list

Greetings!

As discussed at Populace, I'm starting this list to see what we'll have
and
how the contributions will be transported to the site. So if you'll
respond
with what dessert you'll be contributing, if it will be accompanied by a

serving dish or not (please label serving dishes for ready return), and
if
you will be attending the symposium. If you are not attending, we will
need
to make arrangements to gather up your contribution. We are also in need
of
lemonade if you would like to donate a drink rather than baked goods.

Dessert name                       server provided
attending FAS
                                               yes/no

           yes/no

Catrin ferch Rhys