[Loch-Ruadh] OT - car question

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 13:10:28 PDT 2003

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, the car does not have such an arrangement.  Looks like Logan's gonna have to get over being Scottish and pay a locksmith or fix it himself.  If it ain't one durned thing, it's three.  Had a tire tread come apart this morning, and also need a new radiator hose.  I guess the new has worn off, and it's totally broken in now.  I appreciate the offer of help, by the way.  About the only thing that would help would be to pass the hat around.  LOL

Later,
Madelina