[Loch-Ruadh] OT - car question

John Stegall prayerjohn at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 16:57:33 PDT 2003

oh well we tried    some times it pays to get a pro    i dont always get by
either & i useto work on car a/c stuff    too complicated now days    john
gray woof

arrangement.  Looks like Logan's gonna have to get over being Scottish and
pay a locksmith or fix it himself.  If it ain't one durned thing, it's
three.  Had a tire tread come apart this morning, and also need a new
radiator hose.  I guess the new has worn off, and it's totally broken in
now.  I appreciate the offer of help, by the way.  About the only thing
that would help would be to pass the hat around.  LOL

> Later,
> Madelina

Logan)