[Loch-Ruadh] Archery practice

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 09:17:06 PDT 2003

Thanks, I have already reached him, and he is sending me the paper work I
need to see if we can meet their qualifications. He is in the Parks Dept. in
Benbrook, but thanks. It looks good so far.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape