[Loch-Ruadh] Crown Tourney

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Oct 11 18:47:37 PDT 2003

I am camping....but you already know that since I am riding with you!!
I have feast reservations but am willing to contribute to the potluck. I
might want to snack on leftovers.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Julie wrote:

Do you know who is camping and who is day-tripping?  I will be
merchanting
and my best time to eat would be the same time as feast is being served,
but
if any of the D-Ters want to potluck, also, we may have to do it
earlier.
Also, I don't know how close Merchants' Row will be to our campsite, so
my
contribution may have to be something, pre-prepared that someone else
can
fish out of my cooler and put out for me.

Anyway, I'm in for the potluck!

Julie
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!