[Loch-Ruadh] Dragonsfire tor practice and *raffle*

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Sat Oct 18 16:46:27 PDT 2003

Greetings to you all,
 I wish to thank Dragonsfire Tor for hosting a fighter practice this
weekend.
     ****SO****
There will be fun for *all* who come.
There will be a sign in sheet please sign it there will be *numbers* beside
each name.
At the end of practice there will be a drawing of all the numbers for a
prize or two.

Please come and lets all have fun.If you are not there till the end we will
get the prize to you.I am also planning to bring out some of my sari's and
teach a class on sewing with them. Not just dresses although I can talk
about dresses if you wish but... the holidays are coming.Saris can make neat
things as gifts. I am also bringing craft books for you all to look through.
Bring an idea for a holiday gift, we all have many people to thank,
friendships to reward and some raffle ides to make. This sharing of crafts
and activities will be fun for us all to get into the spirit. I hope to see
some kids for my kids to fly kites with <if the weather cooperates>...so I
can sit in the shade,chasing kites is hard work.
Thank you all,
Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea
 .