[Loch-Ruadh] Sad news because of happy event

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 10:51:41 PDT 2003

Sadly Clint and I wont be making Fall Arts tomorrow
afterall. But the reason is a pretty happy one. My
neice has given birth early and will need a babysitter
for her two additional children tomorrow while she
recuperates and Daddy works. IF Miya's daddy gets off
work in time we will try and make bardic tomorrow
night.

At 7:57am Miya weighed in at 4 pounds 15 ounces and 17
inches long. She is a lil bitty thing with a HUGE set
of lungs. Momma and babe are doing fine, just not
really up to the attentions of a 5 and 6 year old just
yet.

Everyone have fun!

Katheryn

Considering how this month has gone thus far, I cant
wait for the holiday season so I can rest. *chuckle*