[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri Oct 24 11:39:01 PDT 2003

Loch Ruadh Bardic
8:00pm at Vivian and Jock's, 9312 Rhea Court, White Settlement.

DIRECTIONS:

>From the North and Northeast take 820W to West Point Blvd (next exit after
White Settlement Road). Turn left over the bridge go about 1 1/2 blocks turn
left, Dale Lane. Rhea Court is the third street on the left, the house is
the second grey brick on the right.

>From the East, West, Southwest and South, take I30 to Las Vegas Trail in
West Fort Worth. Go North on Las Vegas Trl to first red light (Tumbleweed
Trail), turn left. Go about 1 1/2 blocks turn right on Dale Lane. Rhea Court
is the third street on the left, house is the second grey brick on the
right.

Bring your chairs, instruments, songbooks, etc. Your favorite drink, and
something to share munchie-wise.

---