[Loch-Ruadh] After a long grueling search it is now over .. for now.

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Oct 6 10:14:43 PDT 2003

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Eirikr wrote:

After having worked temp jobs and searching for full
time employment for a year and a half, I have finally
landed a full time job.

I start work at UTA as one of their "computer guys".
My primary duty is to fix all of the things that the
students, faculty, and staff break.

The pay is quite low (in comparison to other IT work),
but they will pay for certifications and I get a
discounted rate on tuition.  Not to mention other
benefits like medical, dental, health, etc.

My work hours are 8-5, which means that I might
actually be able to make meetings during the week,
unlike the temp job I just worked where I didn't get
home until about 7pm.

I am excited!!

Eirikr

mka Patrick