[Loch-Ruadh] Archery practice

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:55:45 PDT 2003

Greetings, I belive I have found a place finally for our archery practice,
but I am having trouble reaching the contact I was given at the City
managers office. I will let everyone know when or if it is finalized.
If I don't reach him by phone I guess I will take off and go camp on his
doorstep. Hey we could make an event out of it, maybe a Viking encampment?

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape