[Loch-Ruadh] Youth Boffer Classes and Armor Workshop

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 12:32:50 PDT 2003

GREAT idea!  Cathal, Duckie, Melodie, Robert and I
will be there for sure. I have some basic questions...

What supplies are needed for the armor workshop?

I already have some wood for Melodie's and Robert's
sheilds, if I bring it can I get it cut to size and
shape? (I'm a terrible carpenter)

Hope to see a lot of kids and parents there, this is a
great (and EASY) way to get them authorized and
started on their way.

Katheryn