[Loch-Ruadh] Relay for Life - American Cancer Society

Angelia Wallis angelia_wallis at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 17:40:30 PDT 2003

Greetings Populace of Loch Ruadh,

I wanted to get this information out to get some feed
back from the group.  I know that everyone who
attended the "Relay for Life" in Weatherford for the
American Cancer Society had a good time and it was
made mentioned that we might want to have our own
team.

Well I just found out that Benbrook will be having a
"Relay for Life" in April 2004.  Since this is in our
home territory, I wondered if there was interest in
doing a Loch Ruadh Team.  We have an opportunity to
meet people in the community while giving something
back.

This is a great chance for us to remember the memory
of those that we have lost to cancer and to honor
those who have survived. We do have a number of people
in the group whose lives have be affected by this
disease.

Please let me know how many of you would be interested
so that I can get the information.  Remember this does
not cost you anything but your time.  We can show the
community who we are and what we do.

In Service,
Aingeal