[Loch-Ruadh] Are you attending...

Floyd, Sarah sfloyd at fnsouthwest.com
Tue Oct 14 10:27:12 PDT 2003

I'll be there!
Brighid :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Wallis [mailto:mama_mac at airmail.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Loch Ruadh List
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Are you attending...

the Fall Arts Symposium on October 25th?  I would like to have an idea of
how many from Loch Ruadh are planning on attending.  We need some people
willing to fetch, tote and carry supplies.

Remember...Loch Ruadh's Bardic is the evening of the 25th at Jock &
Vivian's.  Come listen and celebrate the songs, stories and tales about Loch
Ruadh's fallen hero's.....Arnbiorn, Laird Alan, and Baroness Alys.  We are
also going to view the video of Arnbiorn's Viking Funeral.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!