[Loch-Ruadh] male lying!!

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:42:49 PST 2003

Typical male lying!!

One day,  while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a
river, his  axe fell into the river.   When he cried out, the Lord
appeared and asked, "Why are you crying?"  The woodcutter replied that
his axe had fallen into water, and he needed the axe to make his living.

The Lord went down into the water and reappeared with a golden  axe.
"Is this your axe?" the Lord asked.

The woodcutter replied, "No."

The Lord again went  down and came up with a silver axe.   "Is this your
axe?" the Lord  asked.

Again, the woodcutter replied, "No."

The Lord went down again and came up with an iron axe.   "Is this  your
axe?" the Lord asked.

The woodcutter  replied, "Yes."

The Lord was pleased with the man's  honesty and gave him all three axes
to keep, and the woodcutter went home happy.

Some time later the woodcutter was walking with his wife along the
riverbank, and his wife fell into the river.   When he cried out, the
Lord again appeared and asked him, "Why are  you crying?"

"Oh Lord, my wife has fallen into the  water!"

The Lord went down into the water and came up with Jennifer Lopez.   "Is
this your wife?" the Lord asked.

"Yes," cried the woodcutter.

The Lord  was furious.   "You lied! That is an untruth!"

The  woodcutter replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord.   It is a
misunderstanding.

You see, if I had said 'no' to Jennifer Lopez, You would have come up with

Marilyn Monroe.  Then if I also said 'no' to her, You would have come up
with

my wife.   Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given all three to me.
Lord,

I am a poor man, and am not able to take care of all three wives, so THAT'S

why I said yes  to Jennifer Lopez."

The moral of this story  is: Whenever a man lies, it is for a good and
honorable reason, and  for the benefit of others.  (That's our story, and
we're sticking to it!)

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape