[Loch-Ruadh] Aurora Borealis

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 07:54:21 PST 2003

from Aol about the solar flare approaching;
<<<A positive note: strong geomagnetic storms can produce colorful auroras in
the night sky visible as far south as Texas and Florida beginning late
Wednesday.>>>

So all yall out in the country keep an eye on the sky tonight.  We just might
get a good show tonight.  This is suppposed to be a very large solar flare
that should hit around mid day and last for about 24 hours.  I hope this link
gets translated into something ya'll can cut and paste.

 <A HREF="http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20031023133109990005">AOL News - Sun Hurls Another Solar Flare at Earth</A> .

Thora