[Loch-Ruadh] New jokes-

Patricia Stegall pasteg at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 08:15:18 PST 2003

Asa, the event was great!  A little confusing at first, but great.  I'm
already using things I learned about there.

			Grainne

<wjwakefield at juno.com>; <philipwhite at hotmail.com>; <lizdenpeters at juno.com>;
<jwains at saintmail.net>; <JCollins at ccsb.com>; <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>;
<dragonetti at generich.com>; <calendre57 at yahoo.com>
> Date: 10/28/2003 8:29:59 PM
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] New jokes-
>
> New jokes-
>
> What does FAS stand for? Fire At Site
>
> Just remember when your event goes in the toilet, take it to a plumbing
supply!

> What do the initials for the Central Regional minister of Arts and
Sciences spell? CRASh!

> What's another name for the Fall Arts Symposium? FArSe
>
> Second rule of event autocrating - be sure to include the "In case of
fire" clause....

> What's red, white and blue all over?  Asa the autocrat having an asthma
attack!

> and finally
>
> Just remember, when autocrating an event, be sure your members can put
out fires, don't worry about getting burned and taking a loss and if its
your first autocrating event, expect it to be a trial by fire.