[Loch-Ruadh] Clean up Put Up

MacDaddy Raver at ev1.net
Mon Oct 6 10:23:12 PDT 2003

sounds good to me, however, i might suggest the some 2x4s be brought to keep the stuff up off the ground, after the 3 inches of rain we recieved this morning, the floor of the shed was a bit damp, withthe rainy season approaching and tourney season slowing down, we will want to make sure stuff is prepared for long term storage

Mac Daddy