[Loch-Ruadh] officers meeting

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Oct 16 19:13:46 PDT 2003

Well, going from my notes....

Populace meeting in ****DECEMBER**** will be held at the "Original NYC
Pizza & Pasta on Cherry Lane in White Settlement. The November meeting
will be at Perotti's as usual.

Aingeal & Caerell's bid for autocrats of Lughnasad 2004 was accepted by
the officers.

Minister of Arts & Sciences:
Fall Arts Symposium loose ends were tied up. Please come to help and
learn.

Knight Marshal:
Fighter Practice is this Sunday the 19th of October.  Practice on
Saturday November 1st was canceled because both the Knight Marshal and
his deputy will be attending Crown Tourney at Dragonsfire Tor.

Archery Marshal:
Is working with the city of Benbrook to secure a place to hold archery
practice.

Chronicler:
3 Bids have been received for this office and bids close at the November
Populace meeting.
Deadline for November/December issue of the Scarlet Letter is October
29th. Please send submissions to Asa.

Exchequer: Revised Financial Policy for Loch Ruadh was accepted and
signed last night, Budgets were received and a budget will be ready for
officers approval at the November officers meeting before going to the
populace at the December Populace meeting.

Anybody remember anything I'm forgetting?

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Magdalea wrote:

Ok since I was stuck at a work dinner thing last night and couldn’t make
officers meeting... any highlights?

Magdalea