[Loch-Ruadh] Defender

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 22 03:01:24 PDT 2003

A couple of things...

If we are planning to have a bardic fire saturday eveing... we will need
firewood! I will not have room to bring any with me.

We will also need a shovel to make the firepit.  I believe Alaric said
he has one in the truck?

for those participating, remember to bring your best early period cold
foods for the lunchon in the viking camp. We are not planning to be
doing much
wooden dinnerware is ideal - please remember, in a period camp, to try
and have early period stuff as much as possable. Keep the modern stuff
in the tents or behind them, please! We are talking about 900 AD here,
NOT late period. Questions? email me or post here, and I will try to
answer as much as possable.

If everybody brings them, we will have 11 early period tents, and a
couple of modern ones pitched behind them. We also have people
participating  that will be
camped in the LR area.

Remember to have fun!

Uddgar