[Loch-Ruadh] calendar item

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 08:30:48 PDT 2003

Bonjour!

FYI, there appears to be an errant calendar listing.  The last item listed in October is a Lughnasad Planning Meeting for Wednesday the 23rd.  The 23rd of October is a Thursday, so I figure this is just a holdover from July, the most recent Wednesday 23rd.  Though some of us are already planning for Lughnasad next year, aren't we??

BTW, in the next day or so, Logan is going to be harvesting the honey ("robbing the bees", we say) from our bees.  If anyone would like to come watch & learn, give him a shout (provided you're not allergic to bee stings).  He's in the LR domesday.  The only hard and fast rules are:  wear white, preferably long sleeves and pants, not shorts, and DO NOT wear any kind of cologne, aftershave, etc.  You do not want the bees thinking you smell like a flower.

A bientot,
Madelina

De gusitbus non est disputandum.