[Loch-Ruadh] Wedding RSVP

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Sep 10 07:22:41 PDT 2003

Please remember to RSVP to myerswedding2003 at yahoo.com
If you are eating the Elfsea Feast remember to add that information so Aingeal & Caerell will know how many seats to reserve for the wedding party in the hall so that we may all eat together.

If you are eating the feast you will also need to make reservations at  defenderfeast at hotmail.com
Each seat is $6.00. You will pay for the Feast at the gate when you sign in.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!