[Loch-Ruadh] Way OT but just FYI

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 15:20:13 PDT 2003

If anyone is need of a washer and dryer we have a set
we are going to be listing for sale in the paper this
weekend or next (if they dont get sold beforehand).

Both are Amana, white heavy duty, large capacity with
steel drum. They are about 7 years old but work GREAT
(last serviced in January) and then stored since June.
The only reason we are selling them is because we got
a brand new set as part of a mortgage incentive when
we bought the new house otherwise we would still be
using them..... well that and we would love to have
the extra garage space back.

We are asking $250 for the set obo

Drop us an email if interested:

fem_cat at yahoo.com