[Loch-Ruadh] We want details!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 21:54:34 PDT 2003

Welcome home to all and glad everyone seems to have
made it home safely and in one peice!

We're VERY sorry we missed the event, and more
importantly our friends and fun. Some minor finacial
things happened then Cathal (hubbie has chosen "Cathal
Finn Ui Briuin" as his new SCA name) ended up at the
doc a couple of days in a row. Looks like he is going
to have to have some minor surgery (out patient) this
week so its best we didnt attempt to camp, we wouldn't
have lasted the weekend. If he is scheduled in the
next couple of days we wont make populace either, so
save some stories for the next bardic just in case!

Congratulations Laird Caerell & Lady Aingeal, it was
your wedding we regret missing most of all.

Katheryn, Cathal, Duckie, Robert, and Melodie