[Loch-Ruadh] OK... everyone make it home?

Madelina de Lindesay janesitton at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 06:11:11 PDT 2003

The kids & I made it home quite early, in fact.  Brighid was feeling ill.  She is home today with her illness, which I will not describe online.  We all ate feast, so that's probably not what cause her discomfort.  Also, I was having a great deal of edema in my ankles, and forgot my meds, so we were home by 11 a.m.  Sorry we could not stick around longer, but we did have some fun.

Madelina & kids

p.s. Logan was unsuccessful in his quest to kill small animals, but did have a great time flying.  And his venture up to Olney proved successful in securing some unexpected CAD work.  Woo hoo!