[Loch-Ruadh] springfaire

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Apr 2 11:52:57 PST 2004

Hi all,

This is your dreaded color co-ordinator, again.  You all should know that
when I get adamant about everyone wearing red, black and gold, something
big is going to happen.  But at least this time everyone, including
Baroness Dana, knows the reason that we all should wear red, black and gold
for Springfaire.  Of course all our friends and supporters are invited to
join us in wearing our colors, also.  We can make an impressive sea of
colors when we are together.

Remember, it can be plaid, stripes, solid or painted, just make sure it is
RED, BLACK AND GOLD!!

ONE WEEK from tomorrow, at Springfaire!  I'm sewing.........do you need too?

Thank you for your kind attention,

Bicé