[Loch-Ruadh] Back on the List

Alasdair MacIain alasdairmaciain at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 15:40:52 PST 2004

Greetings everyone,
It is I Alasdair, Caerrell's brother, I am back on the list.
Well I am still in Irving at the Rehab Clinic. There is not a Known release date as of yet as I am still progressing well. The Insurance company has me on 30 days notice right now but I still have a ways to go before I feel I am ready to get out of here though. I wish that I could join all of you this coming weekend but I won't be able to but I will be with you in spirit at least. Everyone have fun and keep me in the loop as to what is happening.

Alasdair MacIain