[Loch-Ruadh] Business Meeting Notes

Sharon Pelfrey sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Tue Apr 6 13:11:46 PDT 2004

For those who could not make business meeting last night. Here is a brief summary:

Exchequer - Bank Balance and Springfaire expenses so far.

(Note: Aislyn has taken on an ugly but vital job, and performed it well. All our reports are done and up to date, including the ever daunting end of year. Take moment to say thanks, or better yet buy her a drink at Springfaire.)

Herald - 2nd Tuesday of each month is Heraldic Consult / Illumination

2nd Wednesday of each month is Central regional Commentary

If you have heraldic submissions give them to Seamus only. He can not be responsible for third party deliveries.

Crown is low on Thistles that are not blackwork pins. Some earlier period styles would be nice. Crown is also low on Irises and Cranes.

Darius will be the Springfaire Baronial Herald

Minister of Arts and Science - April class Card weaving by Mistress Stella, May class Pass de Arms by HL Rixende, June class Children teach the adults.

Wednesday sewing is currently focusing on Linen Rapier Armor.

There have been no bids or inquiries yet on the office A & S.

Knight Marshal - Youth and Heavy will both be at Springfaire. Weekly fighter practices are going well. Currently looking for a good sale on leather or donations for the loner armor.

Rapier Marshal - Elfsea did very well at the war. Fighter practice is going well.

(Note: Fighter practice last Sunday was great! Our Marshals are doing an awesome job. Plenty of fighters. Plenty of Sun and Jared once again tested and approved the playground. Come out and join us, even if you do not fight. It is a lovely way to spend the afternoon.)

Archery Marshal - Elfsea archers are currently practicing as guests of Loch Ruadh. 2 attended last week.

Chamberlain - shed cleaning last Saturday. The Barony has a lot of disposable cups, plates, and cutlery. If you are organizing an event don't buy more.

Demo Highland Games- We have the same spot as last year. You must work 4 hours to get tickets. We need input on what people want to see for this demo.

We are trying to put together a schedule of our activities early so we have chance to get the schedule in the Highland Games Program. If you have a skill you would be willing to demo on site please let Ld Ceatta know your time requirements and space.

Highland Games Meeting Sunday April 18th at 12noon at Veteran's Park. This is the fighter practice after Springfaire.

Virtual Scribe - Working on compartmentalizing the website so officers can update their own sections.

Looking at dotnetnuke currently.

Springfaire - So far at Springfaire there will be: Coordinator's meeting for AAA, Fundraising Raffle for AAA, 12 merchants

Sabine will be the acting Hospitaler.

The Blue and White will be looking much better this weekend thanks to our own Baroness Ameline for taking it home and Grape dancing on it, after the oxy crew.

The Autocrats drove by the site on Sunday and it looks very green and lush.

Feast last night was at 60 people with the cut off at 75 hurry if you want feast.

Need items to fill kids eggs, items for 5 prize baskets.

Still need people for Gate, shifts are 2 hour.

Cassandra

Seneschal of Elfsea