[Loch-Ruadh] Re: [Elfsea] Springfaire directions

PBW pbw_rn at ev1.net
Thu Apr 8 15:58:18 PDT 2004

You might want to try expedia.com maps, they seem to be pretty decent with the directions.

For those who just cannot get a map to pull up here is my version of directions as a person who lives in Weatherford...

>From Tarrant County:
>Take your favorite route to get onto I-20 West (remember: I-30 and I-20 merge just outside Fort Worth)
>Take Exit 414, this will put you on Hwy 180 and keep going West
>Go around the traffic circle (the big red courthouse sits in the middle of the traffic circle) and keep going west on 180
>after you have gone past the court house you will go about 3.5 to 4 miles father and the Nursery (3400 Mineral Wells Hwy) will be on your right

If you are real familer with Weatherford and dont want to mess with the traffic circle you can take I-20 to exit 407 (Old Dennis Road/Bowie Drive) and go North on Bowie which will take you to Hwy 180, then go West on Hwy 180 (Left) and the nursery will be about 2 miles on your right from that point.

Hope that helps.

Magdalea