[Loch-Ruadh] For the Vikinkings out there

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Apr 8 16:00:28 PDT 2004

I came across this and thought that the Vikings out there might be interested.

Domhnall

http://www.arkeodok.com/CDindex.html

Quoting from their website.
"So far, four CD-R are published, one about beads, one about combs and comb making, one about knives and one about Viking Jewellery. In our work of mediating the history of the Vikings, we are planning further issues of CD-R's. Our next volume concerns objects of daily life, with a short compilation about daily objects in Scandinavian prehistory in general.
Besides giving high resolution photos of different kinds, there will also be detailed measurement of size, design and construction of the different artefacts.

Further, in the series of CD-R, we will not only be dealing with artefacts, but also things like houses, graves, rune stones and agriculture, as well as a CD-R about Vikings in general."