[Loch-Ruadh] Last pitch for Guardian of the Tor

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 06:12:22 PDT 2004

On April 23 – 25 Dragonsfire Tor will be holding the Guardian of the Tor at
the Broken O Ranch near Glen Rose. This will be the last weekend before
Crown Tournament. What better place to hone your skills.

We will choose our champions for Heavy, Rapier, Archer and Bardic.  Come and
join us.

See our add in the Black Star or go to our site at
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org for directions.

We hope to see you there.
Lady Janie of DFT