[Loch-Ruadh] Pot Luck Update 4/17

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 21:57:00 PDT 2004

Here is a current list of who is contributing what.  If I have left you off
the list, have your contribution wrong, or have not yet received an email about
your contribution please send your information directly to me
at....ThoraOdottir at aol.com.  If it bounces then send it to the lists.  I will post updated
lists every couple of days.  The last update will be posted Thursday night
before the event.

Lord Eoghan and Lady Janie...a dessert, pita bread, chunk meat and chicken
Lord Ailgenan and Lady Thora...spicy bean soup
Irina...bread and water
Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood...brisket
Lord Logan and Lady Madelina...a dessert (baklava was mentioned) and demonic
eggs
Kat...apple crisp, pasta salad, coffee, creamer
Clan Mac...Bread and butter
Lady Granya...Guinness Beer Bread
Mama Mac...green and black olives, raw veggies
Domhall...green salad and dressings
Tegwared and Catrin ferch Rhys...summer sausage, cheese, crackers, fresh
fruit.
Lady Innes....disposable feast gear----bowls, plates, some plastic eating
utensils, paper
                  napkins
Lord Alric and Lady Fiona...turkey

Thanks for your contributions and hope there are more of you out there
waiting to see what your can rustle up.

Mitsitam, (Lenape for 'let's eat')

Thora O