[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian of Dragonsfire Torrential

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 10:03:26 PDT 2004

Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it home
safe and sound. We are planning on going out tomorrow
to get the rest of our gear, hopefully it won't still
be floating. Next year we are bringing flippers and a
snorkel.

We hope everyone made it out of the puddles safe and
sound.

Kat, Cathal, Robert, Melodie and Duckie
Shire of Loch Ruadh

PS) Duckie says he had a blast playing in the water
but what do ya expect from someone named "duckie"?