[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:31:47 PDT 2004

Nobody Believes Old People:

Everyone thinks we are senile. An elderly couple who
were childhood
sweethearts had married and settled down in their old
neighborhood. To
celebrate their fiftieth wedding anniversary they walk
down the street
to their old school.  There they hold hands as they
find the old desk
they'd shared and where he had carved
I love you, Sally."

On their way back home, a bag of money falls out of an
armored car
practically at their feet. She quickly picks it up,
but they don't know
what to do with it so they take it home. There, she
counts the money,
and it's fifty-thousand dollars.

The husband says, "We've got to give it back."   She
says, "Finders
keepers" and she puts the money back in the bag and
hides it up in their
attic.

The next day, two FBI men are going door-to-door in
the neighborhood
looking for the money and show up at their home. They
knock on the door
and say "Pardon me, but did either of you find any
money that fell
out of an  armored car yesterday?"

She says, "No."
The husband says, "She's lying. She hid it up in the
attic."
She says, "Don't believe him, he's getting senile."

But the agents sit the man down and begin to question
him.  One says,
Tell us the story from the beginning."

The old man says, "Well, when Sally and I were walking
home from school
yesterday..."

The FBI guy looks at his partner and says, "We're
outta here..."

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape