[Loch-Ruadh] And today is

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Apr 25 09:36:14 PDT 2004

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes.

I really did have a great time at Guardian!!  Of course by the time I got
home Saturday I felt like I had aged a good 10 years, but I feel much better
today after a couple of 20 minute naps yesterday and 15 hours of sleep last
night and this morning.

And after all of the water I was exposed too I woke up dehydrated this
morning!!

I still have mountains of email to read yet and my ISP keeps booting me off
line. So if I haven't responded to something I should have just give me
awhile!!

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

PS
Has anyone told Padraig he is STILL the Titled Bard of the Tor!!
I have the all the stuff he asked me to take as prizes and the regalia for
him to retrieve.