[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian of the Tor...Thanks

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Apr 25 09:35:37 PDT 2004

I would like to thank Lady Janie (and all of the other people that helped
her) for taking care of EVERYONE early Saturday morning!!  She made sure we
were all safe and as dry and warm as possible.  VIVAT!!

This is one of my most favorite events and I'm really sorry it had to be
canceled, but I still had a lot of fun and left with many good memories and
an enormous amount of NSTIW stories.  Time spent with friends and the time
to get to know some of the new players is never wasted. I know I was able to
get to know some of the newer people a little better and hopefully have made
a few more friends.

Vivat the Tor!!

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!