[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:35:13 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I am posting for our autocrat (T.J.) and myself.  We wish to put out a thank
you for the Guardian of the Tor that almost happened.

The Broken O for allowing us to use the site.
T.J, for being the autocrat.
Holly, who made our site tokens possible.
Logie (bad spelling) who made the mowing possible.
Hangist who also made the mowing possible.
Scotty and Logie for doing the mowing.
The forge for the SCA signs.
Thora for overseeing the potluck that didn’t get to happen.
The crew for set up.
Keith for checking on us and bringing more trash bags while he was on duty.
The crew for clean up. Elmer, Joe, Scotty, Michael, Michelle.
Scotty for pulling out cars.

Lady Innes and Thora for picking up the trash the horses had gotten into
before I got to site Friday. (That one deserves a huge thank you).

Momma Mac and Coleen (probably more bad spelling) for keeping people sane
under the pavilion during the storm.

Baroness Ameline who trudged out with muffins and walked the site to be sure
everyone was ok Saturday morning.

Falconrose for supplying muffins Saturday morning.

I was not there when people pulled out Saturday morning (I crashed in the
bunk house) so please pat yourself on the back if I missed anyone. And if
you will let me know who you are I will post an official thank you.

For the next Guardian of the Tor Scotty and I will not stay in the
bunkhouse. It has been brought to our attention that it seems to rain
whenever we do.

Thank you to all who tried to attend. When we figure out what we will do
about the competitions we will let you know.

In service,
Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor