[Loch-Ruadh] Archery

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Apr 30 04:53:19 PDT 2004

No one was there Thursday night when I was there, except one guy that was trying out a bow he was thinking of buying when I first got there and was only there a few minutes.  It is a 20 yard range, indoors, so we could go rain or shine.  It looks like it will hold about 6 people and targets at once, but we could always take turns if more than 6 show up.  They furnish a paper target when you pay to shoot.  The backstop is made of compacted acoustic ceiling tiles and works very well.

Terrence adte Syke

tiggerthistle at netzero.net wrote:

maybe. what is the range like? is there 20 30 and 40 yard targets? how many people were there when you were and how many were shooting at the same target?

Vivian