[Loch-Ruadh] springfaire

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:15:42 PST 2004

Yeah I've got to stop drinking at work too!!!  Oh wait a minute...she did
say sodas didn't she :)

Sean .... hic!

From: "Floyd, Sarah" <sfloyd at fnsouthwest.com>
To: "'Canton of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,
Inc.'"<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: RE: [Loch-Ruadh] springfaire
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:12:00 -0600

And now that I look I see that the initial email that I thought I sent was
never actually sent in the first place!
Gotta stop drinking so much soda at work. Too much caffeine! ;)