[Loch-Ruadh] SpringFaire Pot-Luck , was: Are there Springfaire plans?

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 4 19:51:09 PDT 2004

Goodness what a week this is going to be.  As usual I'm being pulled in several different directions at once.  Wednesday is not only Populace, but also the night my girlfriends mom is flying into town and I'm supposed to go meet her.  Then Friday I have to carry a pager while one of the other guys takes a night off, Saturday I'm supposed to eat out with the girlfriend and her mother and also that's Springfaire, then Sunday is Easter and I'm supposed to drive to the parents house.

When would be the best time to show at Springfaire and what do I need to bring?

Terrence adte Syke

Kathy Varner <dkv250 at msn.com> wrote:
The consensus prior to War was to have a Pot-Luck feast in camp to
potentially celebrate our Shire Status. Now that the potential is a reality,
I would suppose that we would be even more inclined to plan our own feast.
So... who's bringing what??

Catrin ferch Rhys
Kathy