[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Populace Meeting

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Apr 5 08:17:16 PDT 2004

Unfortunately with my new work schedule (there has to be some bad with
the good right?) I am now working every Wed. night. The good news is I
no longer am working weekends unless I am volunteering for OT.
Can someone post highlights of the meeting for those of us who cannot
make it this week (Especially since it’s the populace before Spring
Faire)? Conall, kids and I *will* be at Spring Faire, so count us in for
the camp feast, what do we need to bring?

Magdalea/Pook