Volunteering...Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Last pitch for Guardian of the Tor

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:57:00 PDT 2004

Music to my ears. Someone whoRuadhd like to help. Step right up we would
love to have your help and if you are new to us get to know you.

Places we could use help.

Troll contact Kristie at kristid2001 at yahoo.com

Waterbearing contact Sue at ladydds at centex.net

Setup/take down contact Janie at DFTfeast at hotmail.com

Set up we are still coordinating. It should start early Friday morning as
soon as I know I will give an exact time.

Take down will be done as soon as fighting is concluded.

Trash detail during the event. We need someone to keep an eye on the trash
barrels and be sure they are emptied, taken to the trash area and a new bag
is put in.

Privy duty. Be sure there is always TP and at night be sure the lights are
on.

Trash pick up at the end of the event. Now this happens to be the easiest
job around. For the last 5 events I have been at for DFT there has been
little to no trash to pick up.

Last of all come and have a good time and be sure others are doing the same.

It has come to my attention that if you do not know too many people at an
event and are not taken under someone's wing so to speak you can be a little
left out. Most of us are shy people. I know I am. Do not be afraid to say
hello to someone. Introduce yourself. You will be amazed at the friends you
can make.

Thank you for your kind offer.
In service
Lady Janie of DFT