[Loch-Ruadh] Springfair Pictures

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:38:59 PDT 2004

Steve,

I hope you haven't sent one to my hotmail account as I can't receive a file
attachment larger than one meg.  I'll look at them some other way.

Thanks,

Sean

From: "Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net>
To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh" <Loch-Ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Springfair Pictures
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:08:28 -0500

Tomorrow I will be sending out a zip file of the pictures that were taken at
Springfair. The file is just shy of 8 meg. If you would rather not receive
it in email please let me know and we can make other arrangements.

I would like to thank  Lord Eoghan mac Cinatha of Dragonsfire Tor for taking
still pictures of the presentation while I was working with the video
camera. Unfortunetly for some reason the video camera chose to act up so
Lord Padraig's speech and the first part of Lady Aingeal's is not viewable,
but the rest appears to be good though the sound is muted.

My apologies to all for not saying good bye when I left, but I managed to
pinch a nerve in my back and felt that the walk to the campsite and back was
just a wee bit more than I felt up to.

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc