[Loch-Ruadh] Pot Luck at Tor's event

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 20:34:20 PDT 2004

Unfortunately, the drama around here is never planned. ;)

Sorry I missed Spring Faire.  I was planning on attending, but dramatically fell off a stepstool in the kitchen.  Still have a bit of a scrape and a bruise to my right ankle and leg, but the bruise to the ego cleared up after just a few minutes.

We will attend Guardian if no further drama occurs, and I'll make baklava or some other dessert.  Logan will make demonic eggs, probably on site to assure freshness.

Adieu,
Madelina