[Loch-Ruadh] address change

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:53:34 PDT 2004

Heck, I don't care what you call me...just don't call me late for dinner :)
And I don't want anyone calling you Sean's kid.  You are a young lady now
and you are better than that.  Now if they wanted to call you the user of
Sean's pickup, Sean's money...etc, etc..but why should you be any different
than your brothers...now that would be a different story...hehehehehe.

Sean ( who had the greatest sons and daughter in the world)

now top that you moms and dads out there!!!!