[Loch-Ruadh] Bice's Mom...

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Apr 19 00:48:32 PDT 2004

At 03:04 AM 4/19/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>any update further on Bice's mom and when she might be able to return
>home?  Bice and her mom are always in our prayers.
>
>  Vivian and Jock

Hi,
My Mother is doing a little better today; this morning she ate some cream
of wheat and they brought in her lunch while we were talking.  I think she
was interested in the soup.  That is a big improvement for her.  Most of
the time she won't eat the food in the hospital; that is why she is so weak
and can't seem to get better.  Maybe she has reached a turning point now.

Thanks for the prayers; they help.

Bicé